Welcome to Simply Stated Vinyl Lettering!

Vinyl lettering is so much fun! When is comes to uses, the possibilities are endless. It looks so elegant on interior walls and signs, and can be used to personalize numerous gifts, crafts, or decorations. I am excited to help you with you craft/design needs. Please email me at simplystatedvinyllettering@gmail.com with your order, or so I can answer any questions you have.


Pricing Guide


Height of letters

Length of vinyl

2”-3”

3”-6”

6”-8”

9”-10”

10”-11”

11”-12”

12”-13”

13”-14”

6”-12”

$5.00

$6.00

$7.00

$8.00

$9.00

$10.00

$11.00

$12.00

12”-18”

$6.00

$7.00

$9.00

$12.00

$13.00

$14.00

$15.00

$16.00

18”-24”

$7.00

$9.00

$14.00

$16.00

$17.00

$18.00

$19.00

$20.00

24”-30”

$8.00

$10.00

$17.00

$18.00

$19.00

$20.00

$21.00

$22.00

30”-36”

$10.00

$12.00

$15.00

$19.00

$21.00

$22.00

$23.00

$24.00

36”-42”

$12.00

$14.00

$19.00

$22.00

$23.00

$24.00

$25.00

$26.00

42”-48”

$15.00

$17.00

$23.00

$25.00

$26.00

$27.00

$28.00

$29.00

*Unless otherwise requested, the writing will be in either a glossy or matte finish depending on what I have in stock.

*If you would like a quantity of the same design or have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. J

Monday, January 18, 2010

Personalized Candy Dishes








These sqaure dishes are 7.5" X 7.5".  They make great birthday gifts or Valentine's day presents.  They are $8.  Shipping is $5.  If you would like to send it as a gift, I will include a bag of your choice of candy, wrap it as shown above and ship it for $20.